Tuesday, November 23, 2010

T for Turkey. Gobble, Gobble.

I only have thanksgiving off; boo hoo. That's alright; the only addition to the house for the week is my little brother--no one major. I love you, Cory.

I really want to ditch the turkey, create a new tradition, and eat oysters instead. The craving is becoming unbearable--obviously not enough for me to go to some sketch street oyster vendor van (those are the best).

I'll suffice for egg nogg and pumpkin pie...that can be my whole meal.

Well, my next story will probably be somewhat soon. I am making an expedition to the archives of my local newspaper next week to look up a plane crash that happened in 1983 a few streets from the house I grew up in. I am planning on including something about that in my fiction series. I'm also toying with the idea of submersibles (personal submarines).

I got a brand new journal purely for character development--I got all white and nerdy and organized it with colored tabs.

This journal will be my dear, dear spouse for the next few years--it will submit to all my words.

The pages are filling up quick.

Happy Thanksgiving, all.

No comments: