Monday, February 15, 2010

I failed you all :(

So skipped out on the Masquerade to make valentine videos instead. My little brother ditched me, and stayed in Raleigh for the weekend. Plus, I didn't have the perfect dress to fit my "wild" self-image; really, I was going for tacky and fluorescent colors along with excessive hairspray.

It snowed a few inches which highly distracted me into making love videos for friends.

For the last few years, I created a tradition of calling people on valentine's day and serenading them--I usually had to sing over an answering machine though.

Next year, I will need some actresses and actors to help. Going for a comedic effect of current ballad music videos...

I could really use a videographer so I can actually have legitimate movement. Hiring process begins now!

Anyways, for the sake of my lone non-facebook follower, my Mom, I will repost some of my video work on here too.



Next Event:

It was skydiving, but I couldn't get ahold of the place and the fact that they are only open on the weekends, doesn't help. So, I will be calling every weekend until I reserve a spot.

Also, I will find something to do or someone will provide it I'm sure, because it's my birthday next weekend. So, expect a random event blog--unplanned.

Following event: Vote Now!

1. Crystal Coast Foosball Challenge: at Beach Tavern. Canned and dry food drive for Hope Mission. (Are you reading from the next Foosball champion?)

2. 2nd Attempt at the Jammin at the Book Nook: the first time = fail.

2 comments:

Lis Carpenter said...

Funny how everything is turning virtual, eh? Are you on Twitter old friend?

Amanda said...

I am not on twitter yet. I guess, I feel the FB has the automatic updates already.