Sunday, January 17, 2010

The List.

So, in my year of Discover Morehead City, I also want to do some things I've never done before (or very little) that may not be listed in the newspaper.


I want to intermix this list with the year of looking in the newspaper, but here's the requirement:

I must find a new partner for each activity on this list (part of getting to know others).


1. Skydiving
2. Scuba Diving (class and certification included)
3. Crabbing
4. Weekend Sailing Trip
5. Hunting
6. Mudding
7. Learning how to Surf
8. Weekend Kayak trip/camping trip to/on the Shack


If you would like to be my partner in one of these or know someone who would be willing/knowledgable in one of these, please oblige in contacting me.

Suggestions in other things I should try is welcome too.






--Amanda

No comments: