Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Time Begins

Apparently the online (the one I was looking at) paper is different than the real hard copy newspaper.

The online version stinks. Concluded.

Now I have the pleasurable satisfaction of highlighting events--I bought a Friday paper this morning. The paper people so kindly provide a whole separate section called "This Week" that solely reports the area's events. I will be following the dates on the headline which my first time period will be between Jan. 15--Jan. 21.

In light of the different versions and a few memory-problem schedule mistakes, there will be a few changes in my options for my first event.




A. I can not, sadly, participate in the Baby March meeting because I forgot that I start a class on that date and time. That said, the actual march is on May 8th. I'm scheduling that in.

B. Same cop out reasoning for the Book Club thing.


So, New items on the list:

1. Jammin at the Book Nook stands as a viable option still. What should I sing/bring/wear if this is the choice? I'm thinking video tape? I'm liking the pot and wooden spoon idea, Courtney!


2. Gathering Time Concert also is still an option.


3. Dancing at Leon Mann Enrichment Center: that's all the info. Should I have stipulations on this too?




4. Cooper, Cooper, Cooper & Kirchner: At the Cru Bar (Folk Music)

5. Riverkeeper Film Festival in New Bern at the Unitarian Universalist Fellowship

6."Cold as the Night Crissie Wright Came Ashore": N.C. Maritime Museum. Archaeologist David Moore will discuss myths, legends, and folklore and give an accurate portrayal of the seafaring tragedy. Libby Haynes guitarist and songwriter will perform.






I will make the final decision on Wednesday Jan. 13th.


Thanks, guys!

No comments: